SDEA_Engineering Solutions has extensive experience in thermal hydraulics design of heat transfer equipment widely used in the oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical industries and the food industry. This designs are performed by the used of HTRI Xchanger Suite, which is considered as one of the most sophisticated softwares for thermal processes design.
Between our services of thermal-hydraulic design of equipment process are the design of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Air Cooled Heat Exchangers and Furnaces.
The most used one is the Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Oil-molten salts equipment for thermal energy storage (e.g., thermosolar plants).
- Steam generation systems.
- Thermosiphon re-boilers.
- Feedwater heaters (FWH).
- Steam surface condensers.
- Bayonet vaporizers, hairpin, double pipe, tank coils.
Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers:
- Process Coolers and Condensers.
- Steam Condensers for thermal power plants (A-frame).
- Process direct fired heaters.
- Fire-tube and water-tube boilers.
- Oil-molten salts exchangers for Bokpoort solar thermal power plant (South Africa).
- Feedwater heaters (FWH) for Atacama thermal power plant (Chile).
- Heat exchangers for the Hinkley Point C nuclear power plant (United Kingdom).