Pursuant to LOPD 15/1999 and LSSI-CE 34/2002, interested parties are informed that personal details which are provided voluntarily, including e-mail addresses, shall be incorporated into an automated file which is the property and the responsibility of SDEA (a file which the General Register of the Data Protection Agency has been notified of). On sending their details, the parties in question expressly authorise the use of the same for the undertaking of periodic communications, including those made via e-mail, which SDEA Solutions will use to provide information on services which it undertakes itself or through collaborating companies. Likewise, the parties in question are informed that their details may be communicated, with a confidentiality obligation, to the companies which collaborate with SDEA Solutions, exclusively for operational and management purposes deriving from a contractual relationship, including their background, contents and development.User Rights: SDEAinforms you of your right to access, amend, oppose or cancel these details by means of a letter addressed to SDEA: Protección de datos, Av. Gran Vía 161, First floor H – Vigo, Spain, or via e-mail to: e-mail: info(a)sdeasolutions.com
User Consent: The user accepts the inclusion of data gathered during browsing through the portal, or provided through completing any form included on it, as well as those arising from possible business relations that might be created, in the above mentioned automated file of personal data.
Cookies: SDEA informs the user that in order to access some parts of the contents of the portal it might be necessary to first complete an enrolment form, or similar, on which the user will be requested to insert personal data. In the same way, and with the aim of improving its services, SDEA Solutions will be entitled to activate cookies programmes, by means of which user data are obtained.
1.Presentation and right information
SDEA_Engineering Solutions, S.L. ( hereinafter “SDEA”) with registered address at Avda Gran Vía, 161, 1ºH, 36210 Vigo, Pontevedra ( Spain ), and email firstname.lastname@example.org, and provided with company registration number B-27.828.706, guarantees to comply with regulations for personal data protection and adopt all the safety procedures necessary to ensure the protection of the user data, informing him/her that is responsible for their treatment.
SDEA declares that your personal details are kept securely and treated with the utmost care and guarantees to fully comply with the provisions in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relative to the protection of the physical people with regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ( hereinafter “RGPD”) and in the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, Personal Nature Data Protection (hereinafter “LOPD”), and its regulations of development.
2. Personal data processing; purpose of the processing.
SDEA declares that the personal data required to users will be the strictly necessary. We will inform you of the obligation to provide certain information, such as name and surname, email address and phone number among other personal data, without which it would not be possible to carry out the provision of the service.
Such a data will be those provided by you or those who may be collected on the web site owned by SDEA, via contact forms or through the recruitment process, or by any other means.
All fields of the data collection forms will be required fields (unless otherwise stated), in such a way that the omission of any of them will mean the impossibility for us to accommodate your request.
SDEA informs you that the personal information you provide through this Website will be incorporated in an automated file of personal data registered in the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is responsible SDEA and therefore in compliance with provisions of the RGPD and LOPD.
You authorize and give your express consent to SDEA for the treatment of your personal data for the following purposes:
- Enable the provision of the service
- Identify you in the case of the user registration
- Send you commercial emails informing you about possible promotions
- Manage properly the service contracted and being able to solve any kind of question or incident related to the service and swift respond, reliably and fast to all queries, concerns or suggestions that you want to raise
- Send newsletters
- Transfer of your data to bodies or competent authorities, in the case that are required for the fulfilment of obligations legally required.
In accordance with the article 21 of the law 34/2002 of the Services of the Information Society, if you are our customer/user and keeps a contractual relationship with us, we are legally authorized to send you newsletters and commercial communications related to SDEA services by letter, phone, email, SMS/MMS, or other means of equivalent electronic communication, in all other cases we will proceed to obtain your express consent.
SDEA informs you that your personal data are not transferred to third parties, except under the following conditions:
- For the proper provision of the services, in this case your data will be accessed by providers who provide services to SDEA, such as hosting content, instant messaging sending notifications, services advertising, etc. SDEA has assigned corresponding contracts commissioned by treatment with each of providers who lend their services in order to ensure that there providers will treat your data in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Legal obligations, your personal data may also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is such an obligation.
4. Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
- Right of access to know which of your data is being treated, for what purpose, the original of the same and if we communicate it or we´ve communicated to third parties.
- Right of rectification and modification of your data when it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to deletion of your data if the means for which facilitated has ended, the treatment is not lawful, or revoke your consent and other assumptions foreseen by the law.
- Right of opposition to avoid that we treat your data for certain purposes or request that we stop doing it even though this is only possible in cases established by law.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment while is checked the contestation of the accuracy thereof, or understand that the treatment is unlawful and is opposed to the deletion of the data, or SDEA no longer needs the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, or opposed the treatment thereof to the satisfaction of a legitimate interest while the existence of the afore mentioned interest and its prevalence on yours is verified.
- Right to the portability to receive your data in an electronic format that is structured and of usual use and to transmit it to another person responsible.
- Right to not be subjected to automated individual decisions with the purpose that we not make a decision about you based only on the treatment of your data that produces legal effects in your person or affect you in a similar way.
To exercise any of these rights you may contact in writing SDEA_ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, S.L.; Avda Gran Vía, 161,1ºH, 36210 Vigo, Pontevedra ( Spain ).
Communication addressed to SDEA shall contain the following information:
- Name and surname of the User; number of national document of identity, or your Passport or other valid document that identifies you.
- Request in that form of the application.
- Address for the purpose of notifications, date and signature of the User.
- Certifying documents of the request formulated.
We also inform you that you have the right to request the guardianship or to file a complaint at the data protection agency (www.agdp.es ) if you understand that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
5. Veracity and quality of the data provided by users.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is accurate and truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof to SDEA. The User will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, SDEA reserves the right to exclude from the registered services to any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions stipulated by law.
6. Security measures taken by SDEA.
SDEA adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in compliance with the provisions of the data protection act LOPD and in the RLOPD.
SDEA undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the treatment of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, and informs you that it has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information, continuous maintenance, monitoring, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure the privacy of the data processed.
7. Modifications or changes
8. Informed consent.