On the other hand and ensemble with thermal hydraulical design, SDEA_Engineering Solutions is able to perform mechanical design of the process equipment by specialized softwares (PV Elite) according to the most demanded codes as ASME Section VIII Divisions 1 (Design by Rules, DBF) and 2 (Design by Analysis, DBA), followed by others like EN-13445, PD-5500 o German Standard AD-2000 Merkblatt.
SDEA_Engineering Solutions provides services for the design of capital goods in the Oil & Gas sectors, chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as the mechanical design of equipment for the automotive sector.
- Shell & Tube: by TEMA (Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association), API 660 (Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers by American Petroleum Institute) y HEI (Standards for Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers by Heat Exchange Institute).
- Air-Cooled: by API 661 (Petroleum, Petrochemical, and Natural Gas Industries Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers).
- Furnaces: by API 560 (Fired Heater for General Refinery Service).
Equipment for Distillation and Absorption / “Stripping”:
- Tray Columns (perforated trays, valves and bubble caps).
- Packed Columns (random packing: rings).
- Packed Columns (structured packing).
Multiphase Separators Equipment:
- Solid – Gas (Vapor) Separation: Cyclones and Bag filters, widely used to control the air pollution.
- Liquid – Gas (Vapor) Separation: Decanters used for the drinking and waste waters treatment, among others; and demisters.
- Solid – Liquid Separation: Clarifiers and Hydro cyclones widely used in industrial effluent and wastewater treatment;
- Light liquids – heavy liquids separation: Decanters.
- Gas (vapor) – light liquids – heavy liquids.
- New section of middle distillates of La Pampilla refinery (Peru).
- New biofuels refinery of Fujairah (United Arab Emirates).
- New complex of vacuum gas oil conversion of Volgograd refinery (Russia).