Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Computational fluid dynamics consists of the analysis of systems related to fluid flow, heat transfer and other associated phenomena (such as chemical reactions) by means of computer simulation.
Typical applications include:
- Motor industry: Modeling of combustion, aerodynamics of vehicles
- Electrical engineering and electronics: Refrigeration of circuits including microcircuits
- Process Industry (Chemical Engineering): Mixing Equipment, Reactors, Polymer Moulding
- Building: Environmental study of buildings: both external (snow and wind loads) and internal (air conditioning)
- Environmental engineering: Distribution of pollutants and effluents
- Energy: Optimization of combustion processes
We use specialized simulation systems both energy and fluid-thermal to advise on the design of systems, equipment, facilities and / or solve specific technical problems.
The areas of services that we work with are: